Saturday, May 26, 2007

Been playing pretty solid lately

For some reason it seems like Full tilt holds up more than pokerstars. For the past week, ive only had 1 cooler and not 1 bad beat!! It's been crazy. Now if i were playing on stars, at least 2wice a day.

But yeah i've been Playing really really solid lately only having 2 loosing sessions out of about 10. Yesterday i had a loosing day because of 1 stupid hand i couldn't let go of when i knew i was beat.

I had JJ and he had AA and he re-raised me preflop and as soon as he did, i wanted to fold so bad but i had to see a flop. and i knew if all low cards came i was in trouble. In fact i was so sure he had aces i was hoping for an Ace or King or queen to hit the flop so i could get away from the hand more easily.

So anways, i called and all low cards came on the flop and i just checked called the whole hand and he showed aces and i lost around 40$. I guess thats somthing i need to work on. Laying down over pairs when i know im beat. My brain was telling me fold!!! but my finger just kept on clicking that damn call button.

But other than that, Been having alot of success online.

Besides poker, Started up the gym about a week ago and it feels good. I feel like i have more energy now. Been Going to the movie theaters alot. It's really cheap here, only 4$ to see a movie. 4 dollars!!!!! plus they have wicked chairs that recline which is awsome.

Anways im outtie, gonna go see another movie today. Or go to Guadalajara for the weekend again with my dad, havn't decided.

PEACE out

No comments: